Target Online Marketing – COVID-19 Response Plan
Information From Our Website Hosting Provider & Google
WEBSITE HOSTING – COVID-19 PANDEMIC RESPONSE PLAN
We have been closely monitoring the ongoing outbreak of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and guidance as issued by government and health authorities. The World Health Organization (WHO) declared a global pandemic with regards to the coronavirus. While our Business Continuity plan is always ready for these types of scenarios, we wanted to let you know that we have activated a Virtual Command Center to take additional precautionary measures for our employees, so that they can continue to provide the most helpful human support to you.
Operations are our lifeblood and we are committed to our customers to keep your business online while also keeping our employees safe. As a data center and hosting provider we are prepared for this every day with emergency readiness and business continuity.
While our offices and data center locations are secure, weve implemented several precautionary measures to focus on the health and safety of our customers and employees:
- We have increased the timing of our cleaning protocols for all facilities and are disinfecting high traffic areas daily.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed along with high traffic areas for use by both customers and employees.
- Employees have been briefed on the importance of maintaining a clean and safe environment and on our communication and action plans regarding COVID-19.
- We have restricted employee travel.
- In addition, we have engaged with our suppliers to understand their Pandemic Response plans.
In addition to the above, were closely monitoring the health of our employees on a daily basis. If an employee shows any signs of illness, they will be asked to seek a medical diagnosis and work from home until cleared by a medical professional, or until the symptoms pass. Access to any Liquid Web facility will be closely monitored, and anyone showing symptoms or anyone who has traveled to an area with known high-transmission of COVID-19 may have restricted access.
In the event an outbreak occurs in the area of one of our facilities, were prepared to activate our Pandemic Response Plan and do the following:
- Ensure regular digital communication with our customers and employees, including the possibility of increased access restrictions to our facilities.
- Activate minimum on-site staffing levels to provide continuity of our services at a 24/7/365 level and allow non-essential employees to work from home.
- Ensure sufficient resources are available for our on-site employees to continue to safely operate.
- Continue to review guidance from local, state, and federal government agencies and implement updated action plans as needed.
Our high level of support, and ensuring your business is supported at all times, is of the utmost importance to us. The health and safety of our employees is a priority as well, and these plans will help us ensure were doing our best to keep both in mind.
As you monitor the situation and consider your own continuity plans, we are prepared to help in any capacity needed.
Thank you for your continued trust and we wish all of our clients health and safety as an extended member of our family during this unprecedented situation.
GOOGLE MY BUSINESS (MAPS)
Limited Google My Business functionality due to COVID-19
During the unprecedented COVID-19 situation, we are taking steps to protect the health of our team members and reduce the need for people to come into our offices. As a result, there may be some temporary limitations and delays in support as we prioritize critical services.
Our current focus is on the quality and reliability of information on Google Search and Maps. We want to ensure users and business owners have access to essential features like whether the business is open or has special hours. Learn about best practices for affected businesses, and what you can do to keep your customers informed.
Please take note of these temporary product changes:
Business information edits
We will prioritize reviews for edits critical to health-related businesses. At this time, we will also prioritize reviews for open and closed states, special hours, temporary closures, business descriptions, and business attributes edits for other verified businesses.
Newly created listings, claims, and verifications
Our support team will manually review new listings, claims, and verifications for critical health-related businesses. While we prioritize these critical services, please expect a delay for publication of new listings, claims, and verifications for other types of businesses to Google Search and Maps.
Reviews and Q&A
New reviews, review replies, and all Q&A will be unavailable during this time.
Thank you for your patience during this time. We will provide further updates as they become available.